Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, Fort Worth Obstetrics & Gynecology have continued numerous measures to ensure the safety of all of our staff and patients. The well being of our patients is our number one concern, and we are taking our role in prevention very seriously. Below are some of the policies and procedures that are in place.
2) Screening of all patients: We are carefully obtaining a recent history from all scheduled patients, to determine any possible risk of exposure to COVID-19. All patients with risk of possible exposure will be rescheduled. Once a patient arrives at the office, their temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer. Any patients with elevated temperatures will be rescheduled for a later date.
3) Distancing within the office: We have modified procedures to minimize interaction between patients in the office. Patients are instructed not to bring any companions into the office.
4) Personal protective equipment (PPE): Our physicians and staff will wear PPE at all times. This will include masks, a medical-grade plexiglass face shield/goggle and gloves. Patients are instructed to wear a mask to their appointment.
5) Rigorous hand washing and sanitizing: Throughout the day, all staff will continually wash and sterilize their hands. Hand sanitizer will be available in every area of the office for patients to also utilize.
6) Sterilization and disinfecting: The entire office will be continually disinfected throughout the day. After every patient encounter, exam rooms will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly. Hospital-grade disinfectant will be utilized.
Our staff have all been trained on all of these new procedures and policies. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies, please let us know. Again, patient safety is our number one priority, and we are confident that we are providing the safest possible experience.
We do recognize that your experience in our office may be different during this time. If you do not feel comfortable coming in for your appointment, please let us know and we would be happy to schedule you for a future date.